Google
 

CNN.com - Travel

Monday, December 31, 2007

Island in Thailand







After we had settled in our rooms, we decided to go for some lunch aroundthe Hotel pool which serves a variety of snacks and meals.


Around 19.00 pm., we walked along Patong beach road to the night market andbars. While I was walking, I saw souvenir shops, clothes shops, restaurants.Now I understand why many tourists come to Phuket and especially Patong. Youcan see from the picture below.






The next morning I had a lie in, then spent the whole day at the beach, Ihad so much fun swimming and watching people.






I am quite sure that beaches in Thailand are more beautiful than beaches.(Chair rental on the beach is 80 Baht/chair per day. If you bring your own mator sit on the sand it’s FREE)
If you love to do activities, I recommend Parachuting, Banana Boat or Jet Skiall reasonably charged.




Early start today as we are going on a boat trip, I’m so excited!
We opted for the 3 Island Trip which takes us to Phi Phi Don, Khai Island (EggIsland) and Phi Phi Lay. I bought the tickets for the trip close to the Hotel.Along the Beach road, there are lots of counters selling trips to the Islandsaround Phuket. This trip cost me only 1000 Baht net including transfer.




The driver collected us at 8.30 am from the Hotel, and then we made the tripacross Phuket Island to the Ferry Terminal. Our speedboat had 6 engines andseated around 70 passengers.




No comments:

Add to Google